Sesame Cranberry Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels (or one package microwave popcorn)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1.5 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Wild Friends Sesame Cranberry peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- ½ cup dried cranberries (optional)
Pop your popcorn. After popping, pour into a bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.
In a small saucepan, heat honey over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and immediately add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir together until smooth.
Pour mixture over the popcorn and still until all of the popcorn is covered. If using, add the extra peanuts and dried cranberries.
Let popcorn cool for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy!