If you love gingerbread than this flavor is for you! We are big fans of freshly baked gingerbread and molasses cookies so we wanted to create a peanut butter that tasted as close as possible to the real thing.
The flavor is rich and bold and filled with warm gingerbread spices that are perfectly balanced with a little sweetness. A spoonful of this will transport you right into the holiday season!
And this bundle makes the perfect gift for everyone on your list! Or maybe a gift for yourself? 😉 🎁
This flavor is non-gmo, gluten-free, dairy-free and palm oil free.
Gingerbread Peanut Butter
Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, peanut oil, organic cane sugar, molasses, organic vanilla, ginger, allspice, sea salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp (32g) servings per 16 oz. container: 14, Amount per serving: Calories 180, Fat Cal 130, Total Fat 14g (18%), Sat Fat 2.5g (13%), Trans Fat 0g (0%), Cholesterol 0mg (0%), Sodium 70mg (3%), Total Carb 11g (4%), Fiber 2g (7%), Sugars 6g, Protein 5g. Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium (2%), Iron (4%). *Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Produced in a facility that also processes: Tree nuts, wheat, soy, sesame