One of our favorite ways to eat our nut butter is adding it to a warm bowl of oatmeal, yumm. This was the inspiration for our Nut Butter + Oats! We wanted to be able to take our beloved breakfast on-the-go because let's be real, we usually don't have the time in the morning to make a beautiful Instagram worthy bowl. 😛
Our Almond Cranberry Nut Butter + Oats are made of a blend of gluten-free oats, dried blueberries and cinnamon. To make your life easier, there is a little packet of our Classic Creamy Almond Butter in the lid so you can drizzle it onto your oats after cooking! This is the same Classic Creamy Almond Butter that you can find in jars or packets.
These Oats are packed with protein (12g per cup) and are low in sugar (5 grams). They're also non-gmo, gluten-free, dairy-free and palm oil free.
Ingredients: Oat blend: gluten free oats, dried cranberries [dried cranberries, cane sugar, sunflower oil], roasted almonds, cinnamon. Nut Butter: roasted almonds, sea salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 container (76g) OATS WITH ALMOND BUTTER. Amount per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 20g (26%), Sat Fat 2g (10%), Trans Fat 0g (0%), Cholesterol 0mg (0%), Sodium 30mg (1%), Total Carb 37g (13%), Dietary Fiber 4g (14%), Total Sugars 6g, Includes Added Sugars 3g (6%), Protein 12g. Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 109mg (8%), Iron 3mg (15%), Potassium 377mg (8%). *Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *Nutrition facts based on oatmeal + packet of nut butter included.
Contains: Tree nuts
Made on Equipment Which Also Processes: Peanuts, soy, wheat