By Melissa -- @melissasfoodfreedcom
I love the fun tropical taste of this smoothie: It makes me feel like I’m on vacation on some tropical island! Even though I’m likely just sipping it on my way to the office, it adds a level of fun to my day to add tropic vibes to my morning smoothie.
- 2 Tbsp. Classic Creamy Almond Butter
- 3/4 C. vanilla yogurt (I use dairy-free!)
- 1 banana
- 3/4 C. fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 C. fresh strawberries
- 1 C. frozen mango
- 6 almond milk ice cubes (use more for a thicker smoothie)
- 1 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- Pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
Blend all ingredients together and serve immediately. Sprinkle with pom seeds for a bit of added fun and texture!
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code melissasfoodfredom at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!