If you're anything like me and have a sweet tooth, these parfaits are right up your alley! They are the perfect thing to satisfy your sweet tooth and the best part is, they are packed with good-for-you ingredients!
- 1 large sweet potato, baked at 400 F for about 45-60 minutes or until soft
- ¾ cup vanilla greek yogurt or skyr, divided into two separate bowls (I love using Siggi’s vanilla skyr)
- ½ tsp cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp orange zest
- Juice of half an orange
- 2 tbsp Wild Friends Classic Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 graham cracker sheets, crushed into crumbs
- Fill the bottom of two parfait glasses with the crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Next, mix one of the bowls of yogurt/skyr with 1 tbsp of almond butter and ¼ tsp of cinnamon. Pour into a ziploc bag with the end trimmed off and pipe evenly into the two glasses.
- For the sweet potato layer, mash the sweet potato with the juice of half an orange, orange zest, and remaining cinnamon. Spoon the mixture evenly into the two glasses.
- Finally add the remaining skyr into a ziploc bag and pipe on top of the sweet potato layer. Top each glass with ½ tbsp of almond butter and any extra graham cracker crumbs.
*these parfaits can be eaten immediately, but I personally prefer them once they’ve chilled in the fridge for a few hours. They taste like cheesecake!