By Jayme -- @fit_n_clean_mama
You can change it up with whatever flavor yogurt/fruit you want, but this Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter is a MUST.
- 2 GF tortilla shells (I don’t recommend corn for this)
- 2 Tbsp Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter (these handy little single-serve packs work perfectly!)
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup sliced organic strawberries
- ½ Tbsp (or so) chia seeds
- ¼ cup each of strawberry + vanilla almond milk yogurt
- Warm your tortilla shells slightly over the stove (I put mine directly over the gas flame for 10-15 seconds).
- Spoon yogurt into each tortilla, add the fruit and sprinkle the chia seeds on top.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over each “taco”. Fold it up, assume the position, and DEVOUR.
Want to try the Wild Friends? Use my code Jayme20 at checkout on the Wild Friends website and save 20% of your order!