By Jayme - @fit_n_clean_mama
PB + J in ball form. Need I say more?
As a mom to two hungry little ones (and a pro-snacker myself), I’m all about that small bite life. I’m also all about that PB+ J combo, because…well, it’s just LIFE.
These no-bake Sunflower Butter & Jelly Bites are the perfect little bites to have on hand. And with just four ingredients needed, they couldn’t be easier to make! I swapped traditional peanut butter for Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter, which means my nut-free friends can enjoy them, too!
- ¾ C rolled oats
- ¼ C ground flax seed
- ¼ C + 2 Tbsp Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter
- ¼ C all natural seedless raspberry jam (can sub for any other seedless jam you like)
- Add oats and flax seed to your food processor.
- Pulse until the oats are roughly chopped and the mixture is combined.
- Add in Honey Sunflower Butter and jam and blend until a ball forms.
- Roll into balls (recipe makes about 16);
- lay out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code Jayme20 at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!