By Danielle - @wanderfullywholesome
The holiday season is in full swing… and you know what that means! Your calendars are filled with festive gatherings and potlucks, leaving you in charge of finding a delicious treat that everyone will enjoy - without spending all day in the kitchen!
I have just the dessert that will bring out the holiday spirit… and that’s my Sugar Cookie Muddy Buddies! Using none other than Wild Friends seasonal Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter, it’s a festive twist on a classic we all grew up loving.
This gluten-free, vegan recipe can be enjoyed [and in our house, devoured by all!
- 1 12oz box Rice Chex
- 1 cup dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups powered sugar
- Optional: Holiday sprinkles or candy
- In a microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds, until melted, and stir
- Stir in vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, add Chex and pour over chocolate peanut butter mixture - stir to combine
- In either a large mixing bowl with a lid OR a 2 gallon plastic bag, add everything together with powdered sugar and shake (I start with 2 cups, shake, then add the remainder and shake again for even coating)
- Serve in bowl with sprinkles and/or candy