By Shannon - @fitstrongshann
The Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter is everything you could want out of holiday nut butter! The perfectly sweet spoonful that takes your favorite sugar cookie and adds peanut butter to it! That’s how I knew I needed to make a cookie dough recipe but make it sugar cookie based – a severely underrated cookie dough option if you ask me.
This recipe is only three ingredients (not counting the optional chocolate coating) and completely vegan, gluten free and low sugar!
- 1/2 jar Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter
- 1/4c coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate chips (optional to add in the batter or chocolate coating)
- In your food processor, add your Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter, coconut flour and vanilla. Process until everything is combined.
- OPTIONAL: add in chocolate chips and pulse until combined
- Let the batter chill in the fridge/freezer to harden (30-60 minutes) and then remove, roll into balls and set on a tray lined with parchment paper to freeze for another 30 minutes
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave or stovetop, whatever you’d prefer, and dip each ball into the chocolate once it has cooled slightly. **Using a fork will help provide an even coating and will help them lay easier on the parchment paper**
- Put the chocolate dipped balls on the same lined parchment paper tray and put it in the freezer until the chocolate hardens
- Take out and store in an air tight container in the freezer for a few weeks or in the fridge for a few days