By Melissa -- @melissasfoodfreedom
I love Thai food, especially Thai salads: so skipping out on peanut sauce during a Whole30 sounds like a bummer to me! That’s why I created this Spicy Almond Dressing: it’s Whole30 compliant and uses Wild Friends Classic Creamy Almond Butter to give you that spicy-creamy flavor of peanut sauce, with almonds as your substitute!
- ¼ C. Wild Friends Classic Creamy Almond Butter
- ¼ C. Original Flavor Nutpods
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. (or 1 clove) minced garlic
- ½ tsp. powdered ginger
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until well combined
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite colorful veggies!
Serves 3-4 people. Lasts up to 2 weeks, keep refrigerated. Enjoy!
Want to try the Wild Friends? Use my code melissasfoodfreedom at checkout on the Wild Friends website and save 20% of your order!