By Lindsay -- @lindsayleggett
Wild Friends Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate—one of my all-time favorite food combinations! These two flavors complement each other so well and I would be lying if I said I didn’t crave them on the daily! Throw this perfect pair into a bowl of cookie dough and things get even better!
I wanted to make a healthier version of a traditional peanut butter/chocolate chip cookie and was pleasantly surprised with how dang delicious my first ever “clean” peanut butter choco chip cookie recipe turned out! My hubby devoured them in seconds and asked me to whip up another batch right away! Coming from someone who isn’t into the sweets, I will take that as a major wife win!
This recipe is so easy to whip up and the short bake time is definitely a plus if you are anxious to get your hands on this deliciousness!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 11-12 minutes
- ½ cup Wild Friends Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of cinnamon
- dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Whisk all wet ingredients (WF Peanut Butter, egg, honey, melted coconut oil, and almond milk) together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in dry ingredients (almond and coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon) until all ingredients are well blended.
4. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
5. On a parchment paper lined baking sheet (a well-greased/nonstick pan will work too) using a spoon place cookie dough batter onto the baking sheet, dividing into 12 cookies.