If you love pumpkin and peanut butter, you are going to love these delicious, fluffy muffins made with our Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter! They're gluten and dairy free and full of fall flavors. Bonus, they'll make your house smell amazing!
- 1 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup oat flour
• 1/2 cup Wild Friends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
• 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix peanut butter, pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup & vanilla in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in almond & oat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda & salt and stir until combined.
- Add muffin liners to a muffin tin and spoon batter almost to the top of each well.
- Bake for about 22-24 mins or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 mins and top with more Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter to serve or store in an airtight container in your fridge for a few days or freeze!