By Danica -- @kaleandcarrotsticks
What’s better than a big stack of fluffy pancakes? Answer: nothing! And now that it’s officially pumpkin spiced everything season, I had to whip up my favorite pumpkin pancakes to share with you guys! These babies are seriously decadent and fluffy, but also made with minimal ingredients. The only ingredient that’s 100% mandatory is the pool of Wild Friends pumpkin spice peanut butter on top!
What You Need:
- 1/2c almond flour
- 1t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2t baking powder
- 1/2c pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1T maple syrup
- 1t vanilla
- 2T almond milk
- Coconut oil spray
- Wild Friends pumpkin spice peanut butter
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients. Then add dry to wet ingredients.
- Spray skillet with coconut oil spray. Pour batter onto skillet and cook on medium heat. Flip when the batter starts to show small bubbles.
- Add a generous amount of Wild Friends on top of your stack ;)
The batter will be a little thicker than your typical pancake batter, so you may have to spread it out a little bit on the skillet. You can always add more almond milk if you want to thin out the batter.
Let me know if you guys give these a go! I know you’ll love them because I’ll have them on repeat all autumn long!