By Danielle - @wanderfully.wholesome
The leaves are falling, the sun is sleeping in a bit longer, and I can just smell the crisp air and dewy grass…. you know what that means! Fall has arrived!
But that’s not all… With fall comes Wild Friends seasonal nut butter collection and I can honestly say, I look forward to this every year like Christmas morning (okay okay, I’ll slow down on the holidays… for now)
What better way to welcome fall than to whip out the Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and make yourself some seasonal goodies! I wanted to share a recipe that you can grab-and-go on your way to run errands, stuff in your kids pocket as they run out the door, or enjoy as a tasty snack when you just need a little boost!
These no-bake snacks are sure to be a hit and... dare I say you can make them in ONE food processor with no other dishes? Alright, I think I’ve hyped them up enough… let’s get to it!
Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Bites
Makes 14-16 bites
Prep time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup Wild Friends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ⅔ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder of choice
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (can sub for dried cranberries and/or pumpkin seeds depending what add-ins you want!)
- 2 Tbsp water
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips (or other add-ins) to a food processor and blend on high until all ingredients are fully combined. It should be a moist, dense texture
- Fold add-ins into mixture (I did dark chocolate chips!)
- Roll into balls (making about 14-16), place them in an airtight container, and keep them in the fridge!
There ya have it! Told ya they are easy to make… can’t wait for you to try them!
And remember to use code DANIELLEW20 at checkout for 20% off your online order (because you know you have stock up on this flavor!)
Happy Fall Ya’ll!