The combination of peanut butter and sesame oil, along with sriracha and honey make this dish super delicious with a little heat and sweetness at the same time!
Serve it warm or cold – a great dish for a bbq or party!
1 package (9.3oz) Soba Noodles
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh gingera
½ cup Wild Friends peanut butter
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Sriracha
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
½ cup vegetable broth
½ head red cabbage, chopped
½ cup grated carrots
¼ cup scallions, sliced thin
sesame seeds, garnish
1. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat
2. Add olive oil, garlic, and ginger
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sriracha, vegetable broth, and half of the scallions
4. Simmer until thick – when you run your spoon across the bottom of the pan and you can see the bottom, it’s ready!
5. Cook soba noodles according to instructions
6. Add noodles to peanut sauce
7. Mix in red cabbage, grated carrots, and the rest of the scallions
8. Serve into bowls and garnish with sesame seeds
This blog post was written by our good friend and contributor Gabby Terzano, check out her blog LiveLaughYum.