By Jenna -- @jenbenna
The end of my college semester is finally here! I cannot believe all four years of my college education are done and dusted. The best news is: it’s cause for celebration and some serious self care!
While I love a good face mask, or mani/pedi, my favorite form of self care is chocolate. I am not a very good baker, and I HAVE to follow recipes to a tee. So, my go-to dessert is anything that's quick, easy and doesn't require an oven.
That's why I came up with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark. I used a base of dark chocolate and drizzled in some Peanut Cashew Super Butter...which may be my new favorite flavor! I love that this nut butter is packed with flax and chia for a boost of fiber, protein and omegas. I sprinkled in some extra chia seeds for a little crunch.
The best part about this recipe, is that it's so easy and completely doable in a mini-fridge freezer. Calling all college students!
- 1-2 bars of chocolate, melted
- 2-3 tbsp Wild Friends Peanut Cashew Super Butter
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional add-ins: sea salt, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, flaxseeds
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 20-second intervals and stir until it’s smooth and turns into liquid.
- Spread chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle Wild Friends Peanut Cashew Super Butter in straight lines. To get the ribbony effect, take a knife and draw it perpendicular to the lines of nut butter.
- Sprinkle in toppings.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours and then cut or break into pieces. Store in the freezer!
Want to try the Wild Friends? Use my code Jenna20 at checkout on the Wild Friends website and save 20% of your order!