A fun and easy snack to make that's high in protein, low in sugar and perfect when you're craving a creamy, frozen treat.
- 2 cups plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup classic creamy peanut butter (plus extra for drizzling on top)
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts (like peanuts, cashews, almonds or walnuts)
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ½ cup sliced strawberries, washed with the green tops cut off
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey or maple syrup. Mix with a large spoon or silicone spatula until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Spread the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper. Use a silicone spatula or a butter knife to smooth it out until it's about ¼-inch thick.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts, chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries on top.
5. Place the baking tray in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
6. Use your hands or a kitchen knife to break or cut the frozen yogurt bark into smaller pieces.
7. Use a spoon to drizzle additional peanut butter onto the bark.