Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Who doesn’t want a super fudgy, peanut butter swirl brownie?! I bet you thought a brownie couldn’t get any better… well, add peanut butter! No regrets. Bonus: coconut sugar is lower in glycemic index than regular white sugar – it doesn’t spike your blood sugar as much!
- ½ cup (1stick) butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 & 1/3 cup dark chocolate Kodiak Cakes mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Wild Friends Classic Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and chocolate together and mix until smooth
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract together until combined
- Add chocolate mixture to egg and sugar mixture and mix until smooth
- Add dark chocolate Kodiak Cakes in about 3 increments, folding into batter until just combined
- Transfer batter to greased brownie pan
- Swirl peanut butter into batter using a toothpick
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through and knife/toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool, slice and serve!
Recipe by our Friendly Face Gabby, from @livelaughyum www.livelaughyum.com.