Smoothies are a great way to get in a lot of nutrient dense foods at once! And by adding in frozen fruit, your favorite protein powder and nut butter, you can make them taste amazing! This green smoothie is loaded with fat, fiber & protein to keep you fueled for your day.
- 1 chopped and frozen banana
- 1/2 cup steamed and frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp. Wild Friends Classic Peanut Butter (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk (or nut milk of choice)
- Strawberries & sliced banana (or fruit of choice)
- Chia seeds
- Wild Friends Classic Peanut Butter
- Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add toppings of choice - don't forget that peanut butter drizzle ;-)
By Brittni -- @bwhitesides