A fun snack to make and have on hand whenever you need a quick bite! You only need a handful of pantry staples and about 10 minutes to make these delicious no-bake peanut buttery treats.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup protein powder
- ¼ cup Peanut Cashew Super Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips, or roughly chopped chocolate
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Combine the oats, protein powder, peanut cashew super butter, and honey in a food processor. Pulse about 10 times until it forms a really thick and crumbly mixture.
- Add the shredded coconut, chocolate chips, and chia seeds. Pulse the food processor about 8 more times, to evenly distribute the added ingredients.
- Use two spoons, a cookie dough scoop, or your hands to shape the mixture into 10 even balls, each about 1 inch in diameter.
- Enjoy the peanut butter bites right away, or store them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer to enjoy later.
- Optional: Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle onto the peanut butter bites, or dip them into the chocolate to form a coating.