By Jenna - @jenbenna
If you're a sweet & salty lover than these cookies are made for you! They're a classic spin on the classic peanut butter cookie - complete with bits of pretzels that provide an addicting crunch.
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup Wild Friend Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter
- ~½ cup butter, softened
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 1 ½ tbsp water) or 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ~3 cups pretzels crushed into small pieces (see about photos)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, nut butter, and butter until smooth and fluffy.
- Add flax egg and vanilla to sugar combination. Then, slowly add in flour mixture.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and then cover with pretzel bits. Let it rain!
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 mins. Cookies will be soft. Avoid touching and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes to firm up.