By Brittni -- @bwhitesides
Have a sweet tooth? These peanut butter oat bars are the perfect anytime snack or treat to satisfy your cravings! Best part is, you only need 6 ingredients and about 10 minutes to prep them. They are also gluten and dairy free and have a good dose of protein thanks to the peanut butter!
¾ cup Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut PB
2 cups rolled oats
¼ cup cacao
2 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix oats, cacao powder, hemp seeds in a large mixing bowl
- Slowly add in Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut PB, maple syrup and coconut oil
- Mix to combine
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor
- Pulse on high until a ball begins to form, but keep some of the oats whole.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and place in the freezer for a few hours or over night.
- Slice and ENJOY!