This fudge is packed with healthy fats and flavor and it's SO easy to make with just 3 simple ingredients. We made a batch and have been eating slices of it for a sweet after lunch treat!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Wild Friends Gingerbread Peanut Butter (but any flavor will work)
- 1/2 cup cold brew
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan with coconut oil
- Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil in a medium sized microwave safe bowl
- To that bowl add the Wild Friends PB + cold brew and mix thoroughly
- Pour into prepared pan and freeze for 1 hour
- Drizzle with some extra peanut butter and enjoy! Keep frozen until served.