By Lyndsay -- @lyndsay.martin
Overnight oats are my go-to for hectic days. It’s so nice to have a good, filling breakfast waiting for me when I get up! I usually add seeds to my oats for extra protein, fiber, and healthy fats, so I love that the Wild Friends Nut Butter Oat cups already come with chia seeds and flax seeds. I also add a tbsp. of hemp seeds.
See below for my favorite overnight oats recipe:
- 1 Wild Friends Peanut Cashew Nut Butter Oats (include the nut butter packet!)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- Optional toppings: berries, coconut flakes
- Open the oat cup and add the mashed banana, almond milk, hemp seeds and stir.
- Cover with the lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, add your toppings before digging in. Most importantly, the Peanut Cashew Super Butter drizzle -- the packet is in the lid!