Nut butter, dates, dark chocolate. The perfect trio! These healthy treats are super easy to make, so tasty and are great to have on hand when you need a little something sweet.
- Dates (we like medjool dates)
- Wild Friends Nut Butter (we used Classic Creamy Peanut Butter and Classic Creamy Almond, but you can use any of our flavors)
- Dark chocolate (a bar or chips)
- Flaky sea salt
- Slice dates lengthwise and remove the pit
- Fill with nut butter - we used our Classic Creamy Peanut Butter & Classic Creamy Almond Butter
- Freeze for about an hour or until the nut butter is mostly set
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 min, stir halfway through
- Dip half of the date in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with flaky sea salt
- Freeze for another hour or until set
- Store in a Tupperware in the freezer and enjoy whenever you need a sweet treat.