By Danielle - @wanderfully.wholesome
As I see kids hopping on the school bus near my neighborhood, I am reminded of the days when I was rushing out the door to school, lucky if my shoes were on the right feet, let alone that I made time for a healthy breakfast! But to be honest, not much has changed except that nowadays, I’m rushing out the door to work in the morning! It seems you can never go wrong with a healthy, satisfying, grab & go breakfast! (More like grab & run in my case)
These No-Bake Wild Friends Peanut Butter Energy Bars are filled to the brim with healthy fats for cognitive health, fiber for digestive health, protein to help you stay full longer, and carbs for sustainable energy.
They are dairy free, gluten free, and vegan!
Now time for the goods…
No-Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bars
Makes 18 bars
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 jar Wild Friends Peanut Cashew Super Butter
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 4 oz naturally sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup crisped brown rice cereal
- Pulse the peanuts in a food processor until smooth
- Add in super butter, shredded coconut, and coconut milk and pulse to combine
- Remove blade from food processor and fold in remaining ingredients (cranberries, chia seeds, crisped brown rice cereal)
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper
- Evenly spread mixture and flatten using a spoon or flat spatula
- Cover and cool in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours. These will stay good in the fridge for about a week and a half (or at least, that’s how long they lasted us before they were all gone!)
These are customizable if you have a flavor you prefer, such as dark chocolate chips, or a fave Wild Friends nut butter, like the Chocolate Almond Butter! I encourage you to have fun with this recipe and add in flavors that you and your family love!
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code DanielleW20 at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!