By Danielle -- @munchinspo
Only 5 ingredients AND no bake?! Can this get any better?? Without further ado, let me introduce to you my simple no bake PB&J thumbprint cookies!
These are all the ingredients you will need to make these delicious bites…
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 packets of Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- (optional) sweetener to taste
- Mash or cook strawberries on a stove until it forms a jam-like consistency.
- Stir in chia seeds and mix well. Store in the refrigerator while making the dough.
- Combine cookie dough ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Form roughly ten one-inch balls using the dough. (TIP: roll the dough into a log shape and divide it up to get even proportions).
- Press down on the cookie dough balls to get a round cookie shape, then press down once more in the middle to make room for the jam.
- Take a spoonful of the strawberry chia seed jam and place it into the centers of the cookies.
- Place cookies flat (not stacked) on a plate to refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out of the fridge and enjoy!
- These taste even better the next day
- These taste just like raw energy bites but if you want a more cookie-like texture you can bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Want to try the Wild Friends? Use my code DanielleL20 at checkout on the Wild Friends website and save 20% of your order! code ‘DanielleL20’!