By Melissa - @melissasfoodfreedom
These oat muffins are warm, dense, nutty and delicious! And I love that they’re not too sweet: so you can drizzle on extra nut butter, honey, chocolate chips, whatever! The secret ingredient is Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Butter, and it adds a creaminess to these morning muffins that I know you’ll love.
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C. Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 C. oats
- Chopped walnuts (as garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl. Don’t leave too many lumps: mash it up until it’s a liquid consistency.
- Add eggs, Honey Sunflower Butter, honey, and baking soda to banana mash and stir or whisk until very well combined.
- Stir in oats until fully mixed with batter. Spoon batter into lined muffin tins, about ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle muffins with chopped walnuts and bake for 20 min.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 12 muffins.
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code melissasfoodfreedom at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!