By Allie -- @thehealthmason
This recipe has become a spring and summer staple in our home. Why? Because it is SO incredibly easy and absolutely delicious! I’ve yet to make this meal for someone who hasn’t loved it (not to toot my horn too much!). It’s the perfect meal for people who love meal prepping, or for people who are busy and on the go! You can make your marinade in the morning, let the chicken sit while you’re at work, and come home and prepare your dinner. Plus, the dipping sauce is delicious on the chicken and tons of other dishes. I personally love making salad with this same peanut dipping sauce as the dressing. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it!
The Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter is the perfect drippy peanut butter for this recipe, making it an instant hit! I hope you enjoy this meal as much as we have in our house!
Chicken breast (one breast per person)
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup olive oil
1 inch knobs ginger
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lime
For the peanut sauce:
4 tbsp Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp lemon juice, lime juice or apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Sriracha
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 clove garlic
1 knob ginger
Water to thin the sauce to desired thickness
For the chicken:
- Slice the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes
- Marinate chicken in soy mixture for at least one hour.
- Once the chicken has marinated, place the cubes on skewers
- Cook chicken on grill for approximately 14 minutes (7 minutes on each side)
- Baste the chicken with marinade while grilling for additional moisture and flavor! Highly recommend :)
- If you don’t have a grill, bake the chicken at 400F for 25-30 minutes.
For the sauce:
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend on high until smooth.
Want to try the Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter or discover a new favorite nut butter flavor? Use my code Allie20 at checkout on the Wild Friends website and save 20% of your order!