By Faith - @faithandersjohnson
Here is a yummy treat to bring to any holiday gathering, or maybe just to keep for yourself!
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose GF baking flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ¾ tsp of baking soda
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup of coconut oil
Peanut Butter Frosting
- ½ cup of room temperate butter
- 1 cup of Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk, or enough to reach desired texture
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix bar ingredients together in bowl until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- While bars are baking, mix butter and Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter until well combined. Best to mix with a hand mixer or stand-up mixer.
- Add the almond milk and powdered sugar. Mix until frosting is fluffy and spreadable.