By Faith -- @faithjohnson
Who doesn’t love a sweet treat and a cold glass of milk? This recipe is the perfect spin on a classic favorite thanks to the yummy Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter!
These would be great to bring along to any gathering, but you definitely don't need a special occasion to whip up a batch. They're perfect any day of the week ;-)
(makes 16-20 small cookies)
- 1 cup of gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 7 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons of Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ of dairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons of almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large mixing bowl, add in all dry ingredients and mix for 30 secs
- Add in wet ingredients and mix for 1 min, then add in chocolate chips
- Roll into golf ball sized balls and place on a 10x13 baking sheet. Press down lightly on the cookies with your palm so they flatten slightly.
- Bake for approx. 12 mins.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container or enjoy immediately!