By Danielle - @munchinspo
Wild Friends Seasonal Peanut Butters are what I look forward to every fall! Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, Sugar Cookie, and Chocolate Pumpkin Spice -- talk about YUM! I decided to create a “caramel slice” recipe with a twist and combined a couple of my favorite things in it: chocolate, bananas, and peanut butter!
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup Wild Friends Gingerbread Peanut Putter
- 4 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2-3 tbsp melted chocolate
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add all other ingredients, besides chocolate, to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Press into a lined baking pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- While the bars are freezing, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for about 2 minutes - stirring every 30 seconds.
- Take the pan out of the freezer and pour melted chocolate over the top.
- Place back into the freezer for at least four hours.
- Slice it up and enjoy!