By Melissa - @melissasfoodfreedom
These simple cookies are the perfect healthy holiday treat! Because they’re gluten-free and dairy-free, I love to serve them to just about anyone, and they even make a fun addition to your breakfast! I like to add 2 scoops of collagen peptides before baking for extra protein.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 C. Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¼ C. Wild Friends Gingerbread Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mash bananas with a fork, stir in gingerbread peanut butter, and then stir in oats until well combined.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and use a cookie scoop to scoop dough onto cookie sheet. Use a fork to gently flatten each cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes and transfer cookies to a cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes approximately 15 small cookies. Store in airtight container up to 5 days.