Allie -- @thehealthmason
I have LOVED making these quick and easy protein shakes lately, and I must say, they are EVEN MORE delicious with the addition of Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter. I made these on a whim, after I completed an afternoon workout, when I had limited ingredients in our fridge. However, what I knew I had was dairy-free milk, peanut butter, vanilla protein powder, frozen bananas and ice. And voila! This recipe was born! I have been enjoying it several times a week since! It’s seriously so delicious!! I hope you enjoy it and find it gives you a boost after your next workout!
- 1 tablespoon Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ to 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ cup ice
- In a high-powered blender (I use a Vitamix), add all ingredients to the container.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until the ice has completely broken down. Enjoy!