By Lyndsay - @lyndsay.martin
- 3 tbsp oat flour (I make my own by blending old fashioned oats)
- 1⁄4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3⁄4 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 1⁄2 cup Wild Friends Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Make the flax egg and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl, followed by the peanut butter and flax egg, adding the chocolate chips last.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spoon out the batter. I shaped the dough into cookies before baking, they won’t flatten out much if you don’t do that!
- Bake for 8 minutes and let cool on the baking sheet before diving in!