By Amanda - @amandaaanicole_
Fall means pumpkin spice everything!
So I’m starting off my holiday cheer a little early and making Wild Friends Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter balls! Made with only 5 ingredients.
Real food and wholesome ingredients makes for a delicious and nutritious dessert!
- 1 cup organic coconut flour
- 3/4 cup of Wild Friends Pumpkin Spice PB
- 3 teaspoons organic maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons organic melted, refined, coconut oil
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Mix the coconut flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, and 3 teaspoons of the melted coconut oil in a bowl. Use your hands! The mixture should not be runny, and should not be too dry.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch balls and set on a parchment paper lined sheet.
- Place the balls into the freezer for 25 minutes
- Pour the chocolate chips, along with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, and then stir. Microwave another 15 seconds if the mixture is not fully melted.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate And return to the parchment paper once fully coated! Optional: top with chunky salt before freezing a second time.
- Freeze for another 25 minutes and enjoy!
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code Amanda20 at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!