By Faith - @faithandersj
Chia pudding is one of the easiest and yummiest breakfasts you can make for busy mornings! The best part about this recipe is that you can make it the night before, let it soak, then in the morning, all you need to do it grab it from the fridge and add any topping you like! I like adding fresh fruit and a drizzle of PB - so good!
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Friend Peanut Cashew Super Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Stir all ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Separate into cups or bowls
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or make the night before.
- E N J O Y and top with your favorite goodies!
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code Faith20 at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!