By Lyndsay -- @lyndsay.martin
I don’t know about you, but I love a good fruit dip. Most fruit dips aren’t the healthiest though, which is why I created this dessert hummus! No one would ever know there are chickpeas in this, it’s so good! You can make all different flavors, but I decided on chocolate chip almond butter. It tastes like cookie dough.
It'd be the perfect thing to bring with fruit to any summer gathering!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Wild Friends Classic Creamy Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients (except for chocolate chips) into a large bowl,
- With a high-speed blender, combine until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Let chill for an hour or so before serving!
Want to try the Wild Friends? Use my code lyndsay20 at checkout on the Wild Friends website and save 20% of your order!