We love anything s'mores. There's just something so nostalgic about this combo! If you ever have a craving for s'mores and don't happen to be by a campfire, this is the recipe for you! You just need a few ingredients and a cast iron. And the secret ingredient: our Chocolate Almond Butter, which gives it a delicious nut buttery twist.
1 cup Chocolate Almond Butter
10 ounces marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spread the chocolate almond butter on the bottom of a 10-inch cast iron skillet with a spoon.
3. Arrange the marshmallows to completely cover the skillet in a single layer. Standing the marshmallows up vertically will allow you to fit more marshmallows into the skillet.
4. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted a golden color.
5. Use graham crackers to scoop up the s’mores dip. Best served and eaten right away.