This nut buttery fudge is rich and decadent, high in healthy fats and protein and takes no time to make. And best part is that there is no added sugar! The perfect after dinner healthy treat when you're craving a little something.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 8-10 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Almond Macadamia or Crunchy Nut & Seed Be Well Blend. Add more for a thicker texture.
- Maldon or pink salt to sprinkle on top - optional
- Melt coconut oil in glass pyrex bowl.
- Whisk in cocoa powder, stevia and Be Well Nut Butter
- Pour into ice cube tray.
- Sprinkle with Salt
- Freeze. Fudge is ready in 20 minutes
*recipe by Kelly Leveque*