Banana Honey Sunflower Butter Sushi Roll
This is a super fun way to eat Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Butter! First off, all nut butters taste amazing with banana. So I thought, why not try and wrap a banana with some Sunflower butter into a sushi roll! I used brown rice cereal for the “rice” and banana with sunflower butter for the filler, all wrapped up in a whole wheat wrap!
- 1 whole-wheat wrap
- 1 tablespoons Honey Sunflower Butter
- 1 medium banana
- ¼ cup brown rice cereal
- chia seeds, for garnish
- Spread Honey Sunflower Butter on the wrap
- Sprinkle brown rice cereal on top of the sunflower butter
- Freeze wrap for about 10 minutes (to ensure sunflower butter stays in place when rolling)
- Place banana on the wrap on the side closest to you
- Start rolling the wrap, pressing down gently so the sunflower butter sticks to the banana
- Carefully cut into slices with a serrated knife and place on a plate
- Sprinkle roll with chia seeds and serve!