By Jaclyn -- @pushupsandpeanutbutter
I love fall! Cozy sweaters, the leaves changing color, apple picking, and of course, all things PUMPKIN! While it still feels like summer in Southern California, my New England roots have me longing for those fall feelings! No matter the temperature, I always embrace the flavors of the season, especially pumpkin! Today I'm sharing an easy recipe for a single-serving baked pumpkin oatmeal. It's the next best thing to eating pumpkin pie for breakfast!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin our
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs Wild Friends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, combine all dry ingredients and then add in wet ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased ramekin.
- Cook for approximately 25 minutes, or until the top becomes firm and turns golden brown. Drizzle with more Wild Friends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and optional additional toppings, such as raisins, pecans, or vanilla yogurt.