By Melissa - @melissasfoodfreedom
Granola is perfection in everything. Smoothies, yogurt bowls, oatmeal, ICE CREAM… opportunities are endless! This super-simple granola has minimal ingredients and lets the chia, honey and flax in the Almond Cashew Super Butter really shine through. Plus it’s really, really crunchy and the clusters are huge!
- 2 ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup Wild Friends Almond Cashew Super Butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 300°. Stir super butter and honey together and microwave for a few seconds until it melts a bit.
- Stir oats into super butter/honey mixture until completely combined and oats are completely coated.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 25 minutes, and do not stir during baking. That’s what keeps the clusters together!
- Let cool completely before breaking apart and storing (up to 14 days).
If you want to try out Wild Friends for yourself, use my code “melissasfoodfredom” at checkout on their website for 20% off every order!