The perfect easy & healthy breakfast to make the night before a busy morning. Overnight oats are endlessly customizable, so feel free to add your favorite mix-ins & toppings!
- 1 medium ripe banana
- ¾ cup milk (dairy or dairy free, based on your preference)
- ¼ cup Classic Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Optional toppings: sliced strawberries and bananas, chia seeds, coconut flakes, chopped nuts, a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, and a drizzle of almond butter
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the milk, almond butter, and honey or maple syrup to the mashed banana, and mix until it’s relatively smooth and combined.
- Mix in the oats, diced strawberries, and chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers with lids, like mason jars. Chill in the fridge overnight, for at least 6 hours, to allow the mixture to thicken.
- When ready to serve, top with the optional sliced fruit, chia seeds, coconut flakes, chopped nuts and an extra drizzle of Classic Creamy Almond Butter.