Almond Butter & Banana Blender Muffins
I call these Blender Muffins because you literally put everything into a blender, mix it until smooth, and voila, you have muffin batter! Can't get much easier than that!
Next time you want to bake a yummy treat but don't want to dirty every pan, try this recipe!
Recipe: (makes 12 muffins)
2 cups oatmeal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup Wild Friends Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3) Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
4) Fill muffin tin until ¾ full and top with a sprinkle of oatmeal.
5) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean.
Let cool and enjoy!