You need these cookies in your life! Not only are they super yummy, they're also gluten and dairy free and only require 4 ingredients. We've made so many batches of these over the years and they never disappoint!
- 1 cup Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 egg (or 1 flax egg)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks for the tops
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix egg and sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Put bowl in fridge for 10-15 mins to allow dough to thicken.
- Place 1.5 tbsp size dough balls onto a prepared cookie sheet and with a fork, lightly press down to flatten the dough a bit.
- Place chocolate chunks on top and bake for about 12 mins, or until bottoms are slightly golden brown.
- Let cool and set for a few minutes, they will be delicate right out of the oven. Enjoy!